tower storage for wood-free sheet metal packages with the highest storage density for system pallets
ShuttleTower at a glance
The basic properties for every sheet metal store are order and security. The ShuttleTower is ideal for both.
Our tower warehouse combines manageability and capacity. With an outstanding storage density, which is unique in the world, any sheet can still be easily found and even easier to outsource. This is achieved with the many features that have an impact on shelf operation. Storage is particularly difficult with many systems. However, the ShuttleTower benefits e.g. from the Drop & Push patent, which makes driving in with sheet metal packages on the fork much more pleasant and safe.
The ShuttleTower is characterized by an optimal overview. This is achieved by optically marking the sheet types on the load carriers. At the same time, a marking on the tower bearing creates a simple system for uncomplicated operation. This prevents incorrect material processing and thus considerable damage.
The modular design provides a lot of flexibility, especially in the long term. The sheet metal warehouse grows with you and can be expanded at any later time.
Forklift shoes that are open at the bottom (analogue to a Euro pallet) with a generous entry height ensure that the forks are retracted quickly, safely and without collisions – especially when the flat and / or forklift is tilted or skewed.
In the event of operating errors – such as off-center loads – the load carrier tilts off the fork the first time it is lifted before the truck loses its stability due to further lifting (load pick-up according to BG guideline BGI 545, section 6.3).
The Drop & Push patent.
Even in front of the pallet front, the flat with its side frame angles is set down on the support angles of the tower, which are extended towards the front, and inserted angle-to-angle quickly and precisely into the storage tower compartment.
overview of advantages
- highest storage density in tower bearings
- Comfortable storage thanks to the Drop and Push patent
- Angle-to-angle guidance for additional security
- freely adjustable compartment heights thanks to plug-in grid
- Hot-dip galvanizing increases durability
- open stacker shoes for easy running-in
- Single tower or as a row of towers
- all sheet formats from 2,000 x 1,000 mm to 6,000 x 2,000 mm
- up to 5 t load capacity
- Compartment grid from 150 mm
- maximum tower height 9 m
- an increase is also possible after assembly
- outdoor version with roof and wall
- completely hot-dip galvanized for more weather resistance
- Choosing the right load carrier provides additional variation options
Does none of our systems meet your expectations? Contact us for individual solution concepts.
Below you will find individual components that can be used to expand this basic block ..