tower storage for wood-free sheet metal packages with the highest storage density for system pallets
ShuttleTower at a glance
The basic properties for every sheet metal store are order and security. The ShuttleTower is ideal for both.
Our tower warehouse combines manageability and capacity. With an outstanding storage density, which is unique in the world, any sheet can still be easily found and even easier to outsource. This is achieved with the many features that have an impact on shelf operation. Storage is particularly difficult with many systems. However, the ShuttleTower benefits e.g. from the Drop & Push patent, which makes driving in with sheet metal packages on the fork much more pleasant and safe.
The ShuttleTower is characterized by an optimal overview. This is achieved by optically marking the sheet types on the load carriers. At the same time, a marking on the tower bearing creates a simple system for uncomplicated operation. This prevents incorrect material processing and thus considerable damage.
The modular design provides a lot of flexibility, especially in the long term. The sheet metal warehouse grows with you and can be expanded at any later time.
Forklift shoes that are open at the bottom (analogue to a Euro pallet) with a generous entry height ensure that the forks are retracted quickly, safely and without collisions – especially when the flat and / or forklift is tilted or skewed.
In the event of operating errors – such as off-center loads – the load carrier tilts off the fork the first time it is lifted before the truck loses its stability due to further lifting (load pick-up according to BG guideline BGI 545, section 6.3).
The Drop & Push patent.
Even in front of the pallet front, the flat with its side frame angles is set down on the support angles of the tower, which are extended towards the front, and inserted angle-to-angle quickly and precisely into the storage tower compartment.
overview of advantages
- highest storage density in tower bearings
- Comfortable storage thanks to the Drop and Push patent
- Angle-to-angle guidance for additional security
- freely adjustable compartment heights thanks to plug-in grid
- Hot-dip galvanizing increases durability
- open stacker shoes for easy running-in
- Single tower or as a row of towers
- all sheet formats from 2,000 x 1,000 mm to 6,000 x 2,000 mm
- up to 5 t load capacity
- Compartment grid from 150 mm
- maximum tower height 9 m
- an increase is also possible after assembly
automatic sheet removal
- with patent lifting table stampmaster (storemaster innovation)
- for e.g. sheetmaster liftmaster loadmaster byloader etc.
- 3-fold effect due to superflat charge carriers
- universal use on all laser machines
- unrivaled highest storage density
- greatest safety comfort worldwid
- free of any interfering contours (analogous to wooden pallet
- free of fixed or temporary stops
- exact reference point positioning
- use of wooden pallets alternatively
- outdoor version with roof and wall
- completely hot-dip galvanized for more weather resistance
- Choosing the right load carrier provides additional variation options
Does none of our systems meet your expectations? Contact us for individual solution concepts.
Unique selling proposition
- the extremely high storage density saves valuable storage space
- the storage levels can be plugged in, enabling quick adaptation to changing package and compartment heights
- welded base beams prevent later tilting of the rack uprights
- Due to the construction of the floor beams, there is no need for floor anchoring when installing on interlocking pavement, asphalt, etc., without impairing the tilt resistance.
- the special exclusivity of the system is the Drop&Push patent – in this case, the cassette flat does not have to be laboriously threaded into the free narrow compartment gap with great skill, but can be placed collision-free already in front of the front of the stored pallets with its frontal frame angles on the forward extended upright storage angles and then be inserted angle-on-angle forcibly guided up to the stop on the abrasion-resistant galvanized guide angles into its compartment >blind< – for rough orientation, the entire compartment height between the extended insertion angles is available for this purpose when approaching – entry funnels provide for an additionally facilitating centering, so that even if the pallet is tilted on the fork of the forklift truck, safe, tilt-free insertion is guaranteed.
- Only the welded frame construction of the uprights makes it possible to dispense with the field bracing that would otherwise be required to stabilize the system, but which is particularly undesirable in the front area, due to the lack of other stabilizing elements – but also at the rear, no damage can be caused to the otherwise usual field bracing by overlong forks – and tower operation from the rear is thus also possible
- the forklift shoes are left open at the bottom, as on a wooden pallet, to provide the greatest possible entry height for the forks, which makes it considerably easier to pick up the load carriers during retrieval, even when the forklift is in a tilted position (tubular shoes may be required due to the machine, but these limit the storage density and handling comfort accordingly)
- the upright supports 150 t with 2-fold safety
- the frame construction of the cassette flatracks protects the sheet package on all 4 sides
- the deep web construction of the flatracks also allows the sheet packs to be stored by means of a load belt
- the all-round clearance in the cassette also accommodates sheets with oversized dimensions that occur in practice
- the strong support profiles of the flatracks made of solid sectional steel are permanently shock-resistant
- Paint damage to the flatracks is prevented by an impact-resistant hot-dip galvanizing process, which also makes outdoor use possible without any problems with a 30-year corrosion protection guarantee.
- Various special applications are possible, e.g. skid design for roller conveyors, storage of non-depalletized sheet packs, universal stacking device for changing formats and pack overheights within a load carrier.
- the forklift entry shoes are adapted to the tine spacing and tine width of the forklift fork
- the patented depalletizer and cassette loader enables the procedure within 5 minutes
– the PalEx is also excellently suited for stamping out for manual removal from all sides
- with little effort a crane-vacuum-sheet removal technique can be integrated into the storage towers
- in the lower area of the towers drawer and exchangeable pallet blocks can be inserted without problems
- also the extensive accessories like very eye-catching LED compartment displays, chaotic RFID storage by means of transponder reader technology, barcode kits, magnetic number plates for fixed bin storage, warehouse management program especially for sheet metal storage, coils, slit strip rings, bar material, but also for any other general cargo incl. ERP interface, etc. distinguish the universality of the system.
Below you will find individual components that can be used to expand this basic block ..