CoilStore - Belt store
optimum bearing density - load distribution - diameter adjustment
Heavy duty belt bearing for coils
An innovative solution for your coil storage. Make optimum use of the height of your production hall or warehouse and do not sacrifice either work safety or user-friendly material handling.
The patented load support offers you advantages in the daily handling of your cargo. Each coil rests on two heavy-duty load-bearing belts, protecting the surface. This creates an optimal surface load and avoids pressure points. Due to the flexibility of the belts, the coil is supported positively for every diameter.
The welded post-and-beam construction ensures optimum load distribution on the ground. This means that bay loads of up to 150 tonnes can be realised. The open shelving fronts make your stored goods accessible from both sides.
Advantages at a glance
- Operation by forklift truck and carrying mandrel
- Storage on 2 heavy duty belts
- Patented coil take-up load belts
- Gentle storage that avoids coating pressure
- Pressure marks and flattening are completely excluded
- Flexibly adaptable to different coil diameters
- Design up to 20 tons shelf load possible
- Single tower or as a row of towers
- Almost all bandwidths and lengths
- Double-sided use possible
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- for all coil dimensions
- Bottom storage level alternatively on wooden pallet or coil mat
Don't any of our systems meet your expectations? Contact us for individual solution concepts.
Heavy duty belt bearing for coils on load carriers
Another storage solution for coils is storage on load carriers with integrated belt pick-up.
The fork is picked up by:
- Storage and retrieval vehicle
- Stacking crane
- Indoor crane with coil hook